Monday, October 11, 2010

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I attended a workshop in Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh the beginning of October.  I have never been to Pennsylvania before, because Philly running through the airport trying to catch my flight to Ireland (BTW, Not Fun!).  Anyways,  It was a great trip.  I didn't get to do or see much because I came in on Saturday, Sunday was the workshop, and then Monday I flew home.  But I was there during fall and all of the colors were changing so it was really awesome to see while driving down the hilly roads.  Each turn presented another great opportunity for a photo-op.  I can't wait for a new camera.


The training went really well and I also got to spend some time with one of my consultants from Arizona, Mary Michaelis.  We had a lot of good feed back from the 30+ participants at the training, which was great!  And as always, I love meeting new lions from different areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment